With 2017 already a long and distant memory, we thought you’d like to know what the most read stories of the year were.
The loss of the Ring of Bells was a great shock to the village and it should therefore come as no surprise that this tops the list of most read posts and related interests. We look forward to seeing what progress the PINT group can make throughout 2018 and wish them the very best of luck!
As ever, the interest in a connection towards Newton Abbot by means of the Teign Estuary Trail remains one of the most anticipated and asked about items of news. Hopefully connectivity will reach the Passage House from Keigsteignton in 2018 and hopes of a breakthrough with the landowner onwards and into Bishopsteignton are as high as ever.
And who could forget the amazing Village Festival in the summer when we were blessed with some of the best weather of the year during the event!
- Important Pub News | Ring of Bells
- Teign Estuary Trail: County still waiting on reply from landowner
- The New Kids on the Block!
- Serious collision, Bishopsteignton
- Bishopsteignton Village Festival 2017!
- Major Water leak on entrance to Cockhaven Close
- Humber Down Wood – Grand Opening
- READ | An important Message from the Neighbourhood Plan Team
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A pilot!!
- FOR SALE Bishopsteignton – Devon £325,000 Freehold REF: 2809
- Bygone Bishopsteignton