Heard about Repair Cafe’s? https://www.recycledevon.org/reuse/repair-cafe Aiming to keep items out of landfill , a repair...
February 26th2019 Apologies: Roger Hunt, Jacqueline Pester, Wendy Bristow, Ann Meyrick, Andy Davies, Derek Greatorex, Alison...
MINUTES OF HEALTHY LIVING & WELLBEING GROUP AGM 15th JANUARY 2019 Apologies: Ros Hearn, Jacqueline Pester,...
The aims of the Healthy Living Group are to encourage & promote all aspects of healthy living and wellbeing throughout the community.
To also encourage & assist the formation of clubs & groups to foster those ends.
In order to achieve its aims the Healthy Living Group may take part in Fund raising, Organise courses & events & also work with other groups to exchange meaningful information.
Healthy Living Centre Members
- Roger Hunt: - Partnerships
- Mary Hampson: Secretary - Partnerships
- Jenny Charlton: Treasurer - Partnerships
- Wendy Bristow: Partnerships and Healthy Living Centre
- Arthur Tatchell: Premises (Architecture)
- Alison Presst: Premises and Partnerships
- Roos Allsop: Partnerships (HLC)
- Mike Goldsmith: Project Manager
- Eddy Stephenson: Chairman
- Elaine Cawthraw: Community Fund Raising and Premises
- Alun Williams: Premises and Funding
- Brenda Gilpin: Memory Café
- Keith Lambert: All Groups
- Carlie Karakusevic: Premises and Partnerships
The team can be contacted by e-mail