Have you received a document like the above through your letter box recently? Interested?
Can I ask that you consider the following before proceeding please, as migration to this process could spell the end of the pharmacy in our village.
- The service only offers REPEAT prescriptions,
- without a pharmacy in the village Teignmouth or Newton would be where you had to visit for the original.
- Who would you ask for advice about the medication?
- Why is the NHS allowing their logo to be used when much of advice suggests people visit a pharmacy rather than their GP or A&E?
- What happen to urgent medication in the event of postal disruption?
- When something looks too good to be true – it usually is!Please support our local pharmacy.
Chairman – Bishopsteignton Healthy Living Group